Menu Monday!




After a beautiful weekend we are back to more rain. I'm wondering if it will ever end. But nonetheless the week marches on.


Dinner tonight will be chicken enchiladas. I have some veggies and rice I'll add with the chicken and use green enchilada sauce over them. I'll serve this with chips & salsa and a slad.


The rest of the week is looking like this..

Pork Chops
I'll most likely cook them in the Instant Pot. I plan to serve them with a pot of veggie/bean soup and french bread.


Petite Pan Fried Sirloin Steak
I found the petite sirloin steaks on sale when I was grocery shopping last week. I plan to slice them thinly and fry them up and then add a little Yoshida's sauce to them at the end. I'll serve this with asparagus and buttered pasta.


Sausage & Rice
Jimmy Dean Sausage, cooked with veggies and mixed with cooked rice. It's a family favorite. I'll serve baked beans, roasted brussel sprouts and spinach salad on the side.


Tuna Patties
Tuna patties, roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes, cream of fresh broccoli soup, salad.
 

That should do it for the week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub