Menu Monday!



This week it is possible that my hubby and I will be out of town for a few days. Still working on details. But, I'm planning only a few meals in case. If we don't go then I'll have something in the pantry to round out the week.


White Bean Chicken Chili
I actually made this recipe yesterday and made a large batch so we could eat it tonight as well. I had purchased a butternut squash and wanted a different way to use it besides the typical bake and serve with butter, salt and pepper. I came across THIS recipe. I've used cooked squash many times in soups so I decided to try it out. It is very good! This will be our dinner once again tonight. Tortilla chips, salsa and a salad will be on the side.

Lasagna
It's an easy but filling meal. French bread, roasted fresh asparagus, and a salad will be served with it.

Tacos
Tacos, or maybe burritos, or maybe both, not sure yet. Burritos are easier for my kids to take to work with them the next day. They will be served with all the usual trimmings.

I'm thinking this should do it for the week. If not, I have the makings for various other meals in my pantry.

Happy menu planning!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub