Menu Monday!




It's been a busy time around my home but this week we are back to business as usual and I'm feeling like trying out a couple new recipes.

Today I need to go run some errands so I'm picking a simple meal, meatloaf and potatoes. I'll make a salad on the side.



The rest of the week looks like this...



Easy Garlic Chicken
This recipe looked easy and yummy. I'm going to make pasta alfredo and roasted veggies with this.


Asian Sesame Pork
I plan using THIS recipe and substituting pork for the chicken. This is an Instant Pot recipe. I'll serve rice and a veggie of some sort on the side.


Chicken Bacon Chowder
I've made this recipe a few times. It is yummy. I'll make a salad and biscuits on the side.


That should do it for the week! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub