Menu Monday!



Another Monday and a new menu for the week. :)

This week I've got several things to take care of so I'm looking for simple and quick meals.

Tonight we are having spaghetti and meatballs. I have precooked frozen meatballs in my freezer that I'll use. I'll serve this with french bread and a salad.

The rest of the week is looking like this..

Potato, Corn, Bacon Chowder
I made this not long ago but it was so good it needs a repeat. I'll serve crackers and salad on the side.


Chili
A big pot of chili to enjoy for a couple days sounds good. Making this in my IP makes this a quick and easy meal. I'll make corn muffins and a veggie platter go round out the meal.


Tater Tot Casserole
The well known recipe, hamburger, green beans, tater tots, cream soup. Not sure if I'll bake it in the oven or use the my crockpot. I'll serve broccoli on the side.

That should do it for the week! How's your menu planning coming along?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub