Menu Monday!




The busyness in my home has settled down, the leftovers are gone and it's time to plan a new menu this week. And get some groceries in the house. Which is my plan for today.

I have errands to run and the groceries to buy so I'm not sure what time I will get home and dinner needs to be quick and easy. I'm going to make Instant Pot spaghetti. I love how fast it comes together. While it's cooking in the IP I'll make a salad and slice up some french bread to go along with the meal.


The rest of the week is looking like this...


Meatball Subs
Typically I make my meatballs in sauce in the crockpot. I am going to give it a try in my IP. Meatballs in sauce in a sandwich roll topped with coleslaw is a family favorite. I have one more cabbage left in my garden and I'm going to make coleslaw with it. Plus potato chips on the side will make a nice quick summer time meal.


Burrito Bowl
I saw this video online: h
ttp://www.hippressurecooking.com/pressure-cooker-chicken-burrito-bowl/ It looks so good and I thought I'd give it a try. I'll post on it afterwards and let you know how it turned out.


Roasted Chicken
I'm all out of chicken stock and chicken bones to make stock. So it's time to roast a chicken for dinner and make stock the next day. I'll once again make my chicken in my IP. Macaroni salad and summer fruit will be served on the side.


That should do it for the week. If I need another meal it will probably be a soup and sandwich night.

How's your menu planning coming along this week?




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub